Cape Point Route offers a wide range of Accommodation, Activities, Attractions, Restaurants, Venues, Shops, Tours and Packages on the CAPE PENINSULA, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA

:: Hout Bay :: Noordhoek :: Kommetjie :: Scarborough :: Cape of Good Hope :: :: Simon’s Town :: Fish Hoek :: Kalk Bay :: St. James :: Muizenberg ::



Monday, June 30, 2008

Sunpath Sacred Site Tours

We haven't been blogging much but I had to post this comment that was sent to Dean Liprini of Sunpath Sacred Site Tours. Dean runs fascinating tours to scared sites, exploring energy lines,sun and moon shrines of the Ancient Cape People as well as some phenomenal rock art sites. Please see the link about Sunpath Sacred Site tours. http://www.capepointroute.co.za/hiking.php

"A friend of mine Mark Frankel gave me your book for my birthday. I
have been walking in the mountains since I was 10 years old being a
native capetonian. I have seen faces in everything. However after
reading the book in one night I decided to walk up Elsies Peak to see if
my consciousness and eyes were opened by the knowledge in the book. I
was blown away. I saw many formations and sundials and sentinals. I was
so overtaken by emotion that I hugged a huge stone face and called him
grandfather. Swifts and starlings buzzed and swushed passed me as though
I was in a different world. The emotions were so strong that I
eventually had to come off the mountain.

Thanks Dean for helping me see what was there all along."

Charles Maisel

No comments: